Thursday, September 29, 2011

Miss A.

Miss A has been doing shoots with me since the very beginning!! I just love her! Back when I first started photographing boudoir she volunteered to model for me and since then we have done multiple sessions! This will be our fourth shoot together. She always has such fresh and fun outfit ideas and always comes in excited and ready to rock her looks! This session we went with 4 different looks. I am drowning in all the amazing images we got from that day!! This is only 1 part of our session. I will have more to come soon! I'm also really excited about this set!! It's brand new and it's soft antique feel is a great addition to our set list! This set is perfect paired with blues, soft pastels, pinks, black, floral and white lingerie! I just love it!! Enjoy!

xoxo, Katie

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment