Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Girl on the Block!

I can't tell you how excited I am to have this girl be a part of my team! I met Kalli about a year ago at our old church and we hit it off and bonded over our pregnancy. We have been friends all year but have recently become extremely close. We are constantly laughing, sharing experiences with our growing 5 and 6 month old baby boys and are always talking about life, our dreams and our passion for our maker, Jesus Christ. She is a huge encouragment to my life. I never expected to be this close and can honestly say she is one of my best friends. Make sure you check out the video at the bottom of the page that fills you in on what Kalli will be doing for boldboudoir!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is a reason we're photographers and not videographers! Please excuse our ghostly, slightly cross eyed goofiness in this lil video we put together for you! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment